· GMSC Will Find Solution to Insecurity in Gulf of Guinea’ ·... read more
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency is the apex regulatory and promotional maritime agency The Agency was created from the merger of National Maritime Authority and Joint Maritime Labour Industrial Council (former parastatals of the Federal Ministry of Transport) on the 1st August 2006
Welcome to NIMASA
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, is committed to the enthronement of global best practices in the provision of maritime services in Nigeria.
Our areas of focus include effective Maritime Safety Administration, Maritime Labour Regulation, Marine Pollution Prevention and Control, Search and Rescue, Cabotage enforcement, Shipping Development and Ship Registration, Training and Certification of Seafarers, and Maritime Capacity Development.Using modern tools that guarantee efficiency and effectiveness, we are determined to develop indigenous capacity and eliminate all hindrance.
- Stcw Examination Center
- Stcw Requirement
- Seafarer Medical
- Approved Maritime Training Institution and Courses
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY / PROFICIENCY ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT TABLE
- Seafarers Standards and Training Division
- MSSSD Emergency Services Division and Maritime Survey Certification Division